In the week of October 24 to 28, the focus of investors’ interest will be on the European Central Bank interest rate meeting. Likewise, very relevant will be the US third quarter GDPthe October PMIs to be released on both sides of the Atlantic and the multiple business outcomes that are presented both in Spain and outside our country.
In addition, the market will pay special attention to Germany October IFO pollsto consumer confidence for the same month in the United States Yet the Bank of Japan interest rate meeting.
From a microeconomic point of view, accounting accounts of large companies such as Santander, Repsol, Acerinox, IAG, CaixaBankVolkswagen, Coca-Cola, Alphabet, Microsoft, Apple, Meta, Intel or Amazon will focus all eyes.
We detail, below, all these references:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 24:
– Annualized GDP third quarter China.
– Eurozone preliminary manufacturing PMI for October, United States.
– Eurozone preliminary services PMI for October, United States.
– Philips results.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25:
– Producer price index September Spain.
– German October IFO Survey.
– Case-Shiller index exhausted the United States.
– Consumer Confidence October United States.
– Results Enagás, UBS, Covestro, Orange, HSBC, General Motors, General Electric, Halliburton, Coca-Cola, Moody’s, MSCI, Biogen, 3M, Alphabet, Visa, Microsoft.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26:
– Weekly crude and distillate inventories IEA.
– Preliminary September wholesale inventories in the United States.
– New home sales September United States.
– Bank of Canada rate decision.
– Results Iberdrola, Aena, Santander, Red Eléctrica, Global Dominion, Heineken, Puma, Deutsche Bank, Sodexo, Barclays, Twitter, Garmin, Boeing, Otis, Boston Scientific, Ford, Meta.
– General Meeting of Shareholders IAG
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27:
– Consumer Confidence GFK November Germany.
– Unemployment rate third quarter Spain.
– Meeting on interest rates European Central Bank.
– Weekly unemployment claims United States.
-GDP third quarter annualized United States.
– Preliminary September Durable Goods Orders United States.
– Results Sabadell, Repsol, Acerinox, Ferrovial, Credit Suisse, Volvo, TotalEnergies, Linde, Shell, EDP, Caterpillar, Merck, McDonald’s, Mastercard, Apple, Intel, Amazon.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28:
– Unemployment rate September Japan.
– Meeting on Bank of Japan interest rates.
– Preliminary third quarter GDP Spain, Germany, France.
– Preliminary October CPI Spain, Germany, Italy, France.
– September PCE deflator United States.
– Pending Home Sales September United States.
– Consumer confidence University of Michigan final October United States.
– Results IAG, Fluidra, Airbus, PharmaMar, Mapfre, CaixaBank, Amundi, Volkswagen, Exxon Mobil, AbbVie, Chevron, NextEra Energy, Colgate.
– General Meeting of Indra Shareholders.